Last night I smashed my middle toe into the wheel of my bed and it hurt but not too bad but when I pulled my foot in it was bleeding. I ran screaming to the bathroom and put my foot in the sink which was awkward because I was still in a towel, I had just showered, and basically I flashed myself in the mirror and was like “OH MY GOODNESS!” But then I rinsed it and sat on the toilet and yelled for Rylee to come look, and she bandaged it with Neosporin (product placement) and gauze and tape like some kind of expert. I sent myself to bed at 9:30 with a YA novel to heal.
This morning I asked Rylee if she’d like to redress my wound but when I took the bandage off it was like the piece of skin that had come off was SEALED BACK TO MY FOOT??? Rylee said that happens sometimes, and I tried to touch it and she said “don’t touch it.” So then I asked if it was ok to re-bandage a wound that has dried blood under it and she said “yes, that is what bruises are,” and I said, “I feel like you’re not a doctor,” which is probably not a nice thing to say to someone who is very neatly bandaging your little middle toe.
1. In trying to take a sip of orange juice this morning, I pretty much poured it directly into my lap.
2. I lost my breakfast for a little bit. I don’t mean I threw up, I mean I set my bowl down somewhere and forgot where and then couldn’t really see it right away, because of peripheral vision issues.
3. I ran into my friend Marie who is over at my apartment for coffee and boy problems. I just smashed into her in the kitchen, she was right by me. I was like, “haha OOPS SORRY MARIE” and she was like, “I am literally right next to you.”
4. MAKEUP WAS VERY HARD TO PUT ON.
1. I don’t know, are there really any? I decided I should try to wear my glasses more because glasses are, like, COOL now. Bad vision, everyone’s doing it, amirite?! And since I have -6.00 corrections in each eye I might as well make use of this trend.
But I am really running into things even more than usual.