1. The Ohio Turnpike Association
- This club meets once every two months and is for me and all the people I’ve come to “know” via the internet who live in New York and who I want to be friends with IRL. The Ohio Turnpike is the answer I got when I Googled “what is halfway between Minneapolis and New York.” We would just get waffles together and laugh about life!
2. Failed Spelling Bee Competitors Anonymous
- We would talk about all the words we got wrong and how they haunt us, still. (CHINOOK, GODDAMN YOU.) :(
3. People Who Like All My Same TV Shows And Watch Them With Me Weekly
- I get really mad at you guys when you don’t watch Pretty Little Liars.
4. FFFF (Four Friends having Feelings on the Floor)
- You know in movies when, like, four friends lie on the floor so their heads are together and their bodies are pointing outward to make an X? Rylee and I need two more people who will come over regularly to make this happen. And then we’ll talk about our feelings.
5. The YA Players
- For the dramatic reenactment of favorite scenes from YA classics like “Alphas” and “The Clique” and “The It Girl.”
6. Guacamole and Margaritas Until We Almost Throw Up Club (GMUWATUC)
7. Harry Potterotica
- HAHA I don’t really want that as a club but that name just popped into my head (errr) and I really love it a lot. Say it out loud!
8. Adult Fort Building Club
- Does anyone want to come build a fort with me? I have this giant box just sitting in my living room and I think it could make a pretty solid fort guest bedroom. Or a spaceship!!